Hi.

Is there a way to add an second developer account to an application
without having a second phone number for account verification?

I have an app on gae. Visitors can send mails to my customer using a
contact form on the site. I wanted a seperate mail adress to forward
these mails to the private inbox of my customer. So I created a second
gmail account and sent an invitation for gae using the admin console.

fine, but at this point I need a second phone number what isn't that
great.

Next I had to create an application to be able to access the 'my apps'
screen even though in this account I was invited to an app.

I think these steps were very complicated and there should be an
easier way to bind an mail account to a gae app.

best regards, philipp