So, I ran into a problem yesterday wherein it appears Django didn't
fully load.  I am getting exceptions like this:

Parent module 'django.contrib.localflavor.us' not loaded.

Anyone know what causes this exception?  I am using app engine patch.

The most disturbing part is, now pages which may be using that
instance to render are all failing with various Django errors.  The
million dollar question is, how do I clear this instance?  If instance
(cpu or whatever it is called) starts up poorly, how do I get rid of
it?  I have a fairly low traffic site but it appears to have stayed
around at least 24 hours.

Thanks,

Mike