On Jan 8, 8:04 pm, OvermindDL1 <overmind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh that is fascinating, could definitely cut down on bandwidth costs
> if they share with each other too.  Do you throttle the server so it
> does not send at max speed so the clients are more apt to get from
> each other?

No, I don't implement any kind of client throttling; the BitTorrent
clients I've tested with (Transmission and Azureus) are both very
'polite' (Transmission excessively so-- large files download very
slowly because it bends over backwards not to overload the server).

I'm hoping to get help testing this with other BitTorrent clients...
(hint hint)