Every single one of those properties is indexed by default.  Do you
really need to be able to search or sort by every property?  If not,
add indexed=False to the parameter list for each property where an
index isn't required.

That will affect new entries, but won't affect the existing data.  To
update the existing data (to reduce space), you would have to traverse
over all the entities and simply get and put them.