I am in the process of creating a CMS on the google app engine. The
CMS is called Purenode. It is a node-based interface for designing the
database, logic, and visual aspects of a website. I would hope to
provide two export features of this product:

1. A way to export a node workflow as a single .py file that can then
be deployed to the google app engine manually.
2. A way to give users an "account" on the Purenode site that would
allow them to have a mysite.purenode.com similar to what Wordpress
does with blogs. Additionally, users would be able to connect this to
a domain of their own, using a CNAME.

Obviously, option 1 is not a problem. But option 2 is giving us some
trouble. To my company, option 2 is a deal-breaker. If we can't get
something to work out, then we'll have to look into other
possibilities. Can anyone provide me with information about this? Can
I get in contact with someone high up in google that could possibly
work out a deal of some kind to get this to work?