Hi Wooble,

how about the number of custom indexes? as far as i know, it's not a
billable option yet, and an billing-enabled app should have a higher
quota for this (but yet we can't pay to increase such quota)

when our apps is getting more complicated and covering more aspects, I
can see the number of custom indexes would be increasing too, and very
soon we will be hitting the limit which we can't pay to overcome.

(or can we get more quota if the app is close to this limit by
contacting Google?)

best regards,
eric