Hi,

If the user submits the form to the blobstore without a file I'm
getting a google 500 error.  This error is not reported in my logs.
This was working fine before Christmas so it is a regression.  If they
select a file then everything works.  Note that in our application the
file is optional, the user doesn't have to send a file.

Is anyone actually using the blobstore api? Please don't suggest
working around it by changing the action in the javascript.  Also,
this works fine in the dev server.

Same issue reported here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/128c5df63a819c2d/

Thanks!