Oops! The url seems to redirect to newer requests now. It no longer
refers to the same request that i had referred to.
Enhancement request for Appstats: Generating url with surrogate key
for each request (instead of time=1264004278534) would be of great
help for bookmarking/reference.

Anyway, i had checked the call stacks. The problem seems to be with
datastore requests. I am not really concerned about being billed right
now. The requests degrading significantly is the real problem. Any
suggestions?

pls let me know, if need another set of requests reproducing the same
problem.

thanks,
mani