Hi,

I'm making an app that will search through a database of 10 million
records (all strings less than 500 bytes). What I need is to return
the 100 strings that closest matches a search query. Would this be
feasible to do on App Engine with Compass or something like appengine-
search (http://www.billkatz.com/2009/6/Simple-Full-Text-Search-for-App-
Engine) ? I don't really need any writes to the search index while
it's on app engine so I could precompute it if necessary.

Mats