Nick the problem with this form is that as a user you don-t have a way
to follow up on it.
- Did you get it, or my request still waiting for someone?
- If you got it, do you need more information?
- If you need more information, how are you going to ask me? Can you
use my email account to contact me?
- If you fixed the problem, how am I going to know it?
- Since I don't know how I am going to be informed of the fix. Do I
have to keep trying all day until it works?
- Since I have been waiting several days. Do I have to send another
request?