Thanx for your response.

But no, it redirect me to https://appengine.google.com/start.

I think this is because I created my apps with a Google Account, and
after, I registered a domain on Google Apps using the same email.

I seems like a Google Account and Google Apps account are two
different things. So now when I login with my email, I login to Google
Apps, not to Google Account, and since my apps where registered with
the Google Account I can't see them.

The Google Apps account somehow "hide" my Google Account because I
used the same email.

By the way, I don't mind to re-register with GEA using my Google Apps
account, start new GAE apps and loose my old Google Account (this I do
not know how), but i am afraid I will loose my GAE apps id in the
process.

May be there is a way Google can link my old Google Account GAE apps
to my new Google Apps account ?