True, but this is because it's just proxying the twitter site
completely; any URL you throw at it will load the corresponding
twitter page.

Note that I'm not saying that I think this is a good idea; it's quite
probably both a TOS violation and a copyright violation.  However, if
the source on the github site is what they're actually running,
they're not phishing, they're just running a suspicious-looking proxy.