Greetings App Engine developers -

The book *Programming Google App Engine*, written by yours truly and
published by O'Reilly Media, is now available in bookstores everywhere. The
book covers everything from the datastore to task queues, using both Java
and Python.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Google-App-Engine-Infrastructure/dp/059652272X
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596522735/

All of the code from the book is now available for download and online
browsing. The code is released under the Apache 2.0 license, and is
available as a Zip archive and accessible via a Mercurial repository in
Google Project Hosting. Even if you don't (yet) have a copy of the book, the
samples may be useful as a reference. And it's free! :)

http://ae-book.appspot.com/
http://ae-book.appspot.com/downloads/
http://code.google.com/p/pgae-examples/

Also check out the website for the book for updates (there's a blog feed)
and errata. I'll be maintaining the code samples and testing them with
releases of App Engine for the near future.

Feedback, bug reports and questions about the book and these samples are
most welcome. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
-- Dan