On Jan 25, 11:50 am, olex13 <olexandr.kundire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not an expert in all this DNS/CNAME/etc things, so I afraid that
> once I'll configure subdomain on appengine app,
> root domain will not work on my PHP hosting

There's nothing to worry about, it won't break. When you set up Google
Apps (and App Engine), you only need to add CNAME records for
subdomains. Nothing else will be affected. If you want to use email @
Google Apps, you'll need to also set up MX records, but again, this
won't affect your root domain (or other sub-domains).