Hi Wesley, I think I didn't express well

My Application it's written with GAE/J . Our customer ask us to give him a
way to export to csv the entities of his application.

So, I Googled a lot, and I found the only way to do that it's deploying a
"parallel" python application. I follow these links

http://appengine-cookbook.appspot.com/recipe/using-the-python-bulk-exporter-tool-with-a-java-application/
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadingdata.html#Downloading_and_Uploading_All_Data
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/e26ea1dd8b9a38f9

My question is: It's possible to export to csv without writing a python
class for each Java class ?

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Wesley C (Google)
<wesc+...@google.com<wesc%2b...@google.com>