I have an application that uses an identical data model with multiple
clients.

I'd like to make sure I'm not mixing up data between clients, I'd also
like to keep from querying on data from multiple clients when I could
be querying on data from just one client.

The best way that I can come up with to do this is to generate a
random string code for each client such as "3H7a" and then prepend
each entity name with the code, so instead of an entity named
"Person", I'd have an entity named "3H7a_Person" for one client and
maybe "413B_Person" for another.

Is this how this kind of thing should be done, or is there a better
way?  It does seem a little messy to me...

Thanks!

Chris