Hi,

When I deploy my application I see this character: � instead of this
one: ü.
When I run the app. in development mode the characters are ok.

My application gets an xml file from a webservice on our company
server. The header of the xml file is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
when I open this xml file in a browser, the characters are displayed
as they should be.
In eclipse, i set all the java-files to text-file encoding utf-8
(properties > text file encoding)
In the Project-properties, i set the encoding to utf-8 also.
In the <head> of my Html page I have this line: <meta http-
equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

What could be wrong  ? ?