This error started on my in Eclipse for me, as well, after I
downloaded and installed the latest GWT 2.0.1

No resolution yet, and it didn't happen after updating on another
workstation, so not sure what the issue is.

Here's the error,

The type com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$Delegate cannot be
resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

and

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot
find the class file for com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$Delegate.
Fix the build path then try building this project