Hello,

I know this theme was already discussed in this group but I will raise
it again. Reason why I would love to use virtualenv with GAE is nose
and nose-gae. Currently I must install nose-gae into global site-
packages because GAE does not work with virtualenv. Here is related
nose-gae issue:

http://code.google.com/p/nose-gae/issues/detail?id=11&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Stars%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary

I would appreciate any information that would help solving this issue.
Maybe I could implement fix for GAE that by pass GAE restrictions if
it is used with nose-gae?

Regards,
Dalius