Try manually uninstalling all your google plugins.

If you are using Galileo (as it sounds like you are because you
mentioned the 3.5 plugin repository), then you can use this link:

http://eclipse.dzone.com/articles/ten-tips-installing-plugins

which helps you uninstall plugins.  Then, reinstall the Google plugins
as normal.