apologies if I'm a little vague in my reply but I remember receiving
something similar when I first started using the URLFetchService and I think
it was related to the fact that I had imported the incorrect classes for
HTTPRequest or header or something like like. I think I just chose the first
one offered to me by the IDE ...

It was a while ago so I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase.