Yesterday after I updated our quotas though Google checkout because we
were regularly getting close to some of our limits.

About 1am last night, my site started throwing  "OverQuotaError: The
API call datastore_v3.Put() required more quota than is available."

This morning I quickly jumped online and purchased more allowance,
thinking we had a spike in traffic and my new quotas have kicked in
but it seems my site is still throwing the error.

Also, It seems that i'm able to store data now, but other users
cannot. Are admins treated differently?

Also, My dashboard seem a little weird as its "Free Quota" Bar is
siting on 0 for stored data?
http://www.imged.org/121/capture0.png

One other question, is there a better place than this for me to
contact a Google support staff to help? Is there such a thing?

Jay.