several of the tutorials leave out steps that leave the reader very
very confused as to why the heck they dont work.
Mainly this->
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/creatinggettinganddeletingdata.html
fails to adress in anyway the difficulties of using Key or KeyFactory.
The error -> "The import com.google.appengine cannot be resolved"
should be addressed.
If anyone has this working WITHOUT ANY HACKS let me know I keys to
JUST WORK. i'm just gonna use strings. This point of Frustration
encounted MUST be indicated
before wasting other peoples time trying to make their own keys
withought the source from appengine.