I have been testing the taskqueue with mixed success. Currently I am
using the default queue, in default settings ect ect....

I have a test url setup which inserts about 8 tasks into the queue.
With short order, all 8 are completed properly. So far so good.

The problem comes up when I re-load that url twice under say a minute.
Now watching the task queue, all the tasks are added properly, but
only the first batch execute it seems.  But the "Run in Last Minute" #
shows the right number of tasks being run....

The request logs tell a different story. They show only the first set
of 8 running, but all task creation urls working successfully.

The oddness of this is that if I wait say a minute between the task
creation url requests, it will work fine.

Oddly enough changing the bucket_size or execution speed does not seem
to help. Only the first batch are executed. I have also reduced the
number of requests all the way down to 2, and still found only the
first 2 execute. Any others added display the same issues as above.

Any suggestions?

Thanks