Hi,

Yesterday our demo app hit its CPU quota (appid: steprep-demo) so I
went in and rebalanced the quota to allow for more CPU. The Cost /
Budget column updated to show the new max value for CPU and based on
that column we had capacity again. The available quota, however,
remained at the level it was at before and stayed maxed out at 100%. I
tried clicking through the Settings link to ensure that the quota had
indeed been rebalanced and on that page it shows the increased CPU
quota value which matches the monetary value that has been set.

I ended up having to wait for the quota to reset itself in order to
get our app back online. Even now, around 12 hours later, we are still
seeing the same CPU quota value and the new monetary value.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Jeff.