I got this with a query in production just now.  I searched for it but
I didn't find much.  Apologies in advance if this has been brought up
before.

Unable to determine what index is missing.  This is probably a bug in
the App Engine SDK.
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreNeedIndexException: no
matching index found..  Unable to determine what index is missing.
This is probably a bug in the App Engine SDK.
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.translateError(DatastoreApiHelper.java:39)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.DatastoreApiHelper.makeSyncCall(DatastoreApiHelper.java:60)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.PreparedQueryImpl.countEntities(PreparedQueryImpl.java:106)

--
Patrick H. Twohig.

Namazu Studios
P.O. Box 34161