Hi Waleed,

You are not seeing any errors/warnings in the logs? There are a few
possibilities here.

If the request hits your app:

* You could be hitting the 30 seconds limit (maybe because the input
is too large or something). You should see an error in the logs.
* Your code could also be raising an exception that you do not catch.
You should see an error in the logs.
* It is also possible that the return status of the request is set to
500 somehow. In this case, if your application could silently catch
the exception without logging anything. But you should be able to
debug it by logging info messages in your request handler.

If your request does not hit your app:

* You could be hitting the simultaneous requests limit. That's a
warning in the logs, but it shouldn't be reproducible every time.

Hope it helps,
Marc