Hello All.

I am stuck here am maybe someone knows the answer (All this on MAC OS-
X btw)

I've got some python GAE code that contains some Crypto usage.  Eg.
from Crypto.Hash import SHA256
from Crypto.Hash import HMAC
from Crypto.Cipher import AES

Now if I....

1) run the code on my local box from the command line everything works
fine.
2) deploy it to GAE and access it normall it all works fine.
3) run it via the GoogleAppEngineLauncher or Eclipse GAE/Python I get
errors like
from Crypto.Hash import SHA256
ImportError: No module named Crypto.Hash

Now as far as I can see all the right paths are set etc etc. Has this
happened to anyone else and how did you fix it. Wonderin if its some
path order or something..

Any ideas?

thanks in advance.