During Eclipse startup, the App Engine plugin seems to go through each
App Engine project and replace the jars in the WEB-INF/lib folder with
the current versions. Which would be fine... the problem is that this
regularly hangs and forces me to end the process.

This is a relatively recent thing (within the last month) -- I don't
know if it's from an update to the Google Plugin or to my Subversion
plugin or something else entirely.

I'm using Eclipse 3.5, the Subversive SVN Team Provider (0.7.8), and
the most recent Google Plugin (1.2.0). The project on which it hangs
is versioned through SVN, but that could be a red herring. I
originally had the lib folder versioned, but removed it from
versioning thinking that could be the issue. Unfortunately, that
didn't change anything.

This happens on both Ubuntu 8.10 and Mac OSX 10.6. For now, I had to
just remove the app engine projects from my workspace so that I could
continue to work normally on everything else. I'll follow up if I
figure anything out, but does anyone know anything about this problem?
Anyone else having it?

Thanks,
Noah