Hi,

I'm trying to create a Child class which is stored in both ParentA
class and ParentB class as below.

//---------------------------------
// Both ParentA and ParentB class store a same Child object instance.
//---------------------------------

Child c = new Child();
ParentA a = new ParentA();
ParentB b = new ParentB();
a.setChild(c); // child c is in a
b.setChild(c); // child c is also in b

// Later I want to below

ParentA a = pm.getObjectById(ParentA.class, keyA);
Child c = a.getChild(); // automatically fetched.

ParentB b = pm.getObjectById(ParentB.class, keyB);
Child c = a.getChild(); // also automatically fetched.

I don't want to store the Child's key in ParentA nor ParentB as I want
to fetch the child object automatically when ParentA object or ParentB
object is loaded. Is there a way to achieve this?