Hi,

I try to understand by reading several past discussion groups in
Google App Engine. For the fact, I am able to setup hosting easily on
slicehost. However, I try to see what is the real benefit/cost of
using Google App Engine.

Please correct me if it is not right, sorry for pretty new to Google
App Engine quota and pricing. (I think I see so many stat on the quota
section which make me kind of confuse what I want to look at. :). Kind
of too much information for beginner understanding of Google App
Engine quota/pricing)

1. If your application use write a lot don't use Google App Engine
2.  If your application use read a lot do use Google App Engine
3. Some one has ~30K rows of data, easily used up Google App Engine
quota
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/c8dc44a4aed55607/6f0f3a4bcb62fbd2?lnk=gst&q=quota+table#6f0f3a4bcb62fbd2

4. A lot of bulk Inserting (may be like 100K), can easily burn your
quota

5. Which one is better in term of pricing/quota?
    a. having a lot of tables with different column in each table
 OR
   b. having one table by store all those different columns data in
one table (the table has column name and column data)