Hi,
Is there any chance that updating memcache fails? In a same
transaction I'm updating a particular record both in memcache and db,
but still the memcache having old data where as db has updated record.
And I have checked the url in stats, the memcache.set is getting
called followed by the db.put().

But for the same application it is not happening in different appspot
(staging). Any suggestions or clue? the problem happening in
production.

Thanks
Adhi