Hi Barry,
Thanks for your reply. I tried in 2 ways

Split the data into 10 parts and
1. Created separate entity for each part (as you told)
2. In a single entity with 10 dynamic properties (since its not always
10 parts might be less for some cases)

In both ways I'm getting "RequestTooLargeError: The request to API
call datastore_v3.Put() was too large."
when I try to put the entity(s) in a single db.put().

So do I've to use separate db.put for each entity?

Thankyou
Adhi