Hi Waleed!

I don't think I did anything special really. I decided to take a look
into my configurations, and I realized that I really didn't do
anything at all. I set that app about a year ago, and I haven't
touched it since, so I had to look into my configurations again. And
after some testing, I think my Domain Name Provider (name.com)
automatically redirects traffic from "example.com" to
"www.example.com". So I think that's the reason why it works. I don't
have anything configured for my base domain name. This effect may not
be the same across different Domain Name providers.

By the way, I don't have any of my domain names pointing to any IP
Address.

I have no problem since it's fine with me if the same app is served
through "www" and base domain.

If I'm not mistaken, you probably want to serve one app on the "www"
and another on the base domain. In that case, I don't know yet how to
make that work.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy!