Can you guys also ask here?

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/apps-apis?hl=en

I apologize if it seems like I'm punting the question a bit, but this
really isn't a subject I have much familiarity with. Trying to keep up
with all the different Google APIs is more than a full-time job in and
of itself =).

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Jérémy Selier <jerem.sel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm interested too. I've tried using with http://openid-consumer.appspot.com/
> and https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/site-xrds?hd=mydomain.com and
> this seems to not working.
> I think that we have to use some custom version of the openid consumer
> lib to be able to deal with OpenID Google Apps discovery.
>
> --
> Jeremy
>
> On Mar 11, 3:51 pm, Wooble <geoffsp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can only have your app authenticate to a single apps domain, and
>> you have to choose that domain when you create the application.  This
>> makes it kind of impossible to sell integration to a google apps
>> domain you weren't aware of when you wrote the app, let alone 2 or
>> more of them.
>>
>> On Mar 11, 7:08 am, Tim Hoffman <zutes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Hi
>>
>> > I don't think you would need it.  An app engine app can already use
>> > the apps domain to authenticate.
>> > That page you are referring to is for applications not running in app
>> > engine (say on ec2, that want to use the users google apps account to
>> > login to that third party service).
>>
>> > By the way there are a few libraries out there for python.

Ikai Lan
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/app_engine