I know we can't shard our app into 10 small sites just to get around
quotas, but what about creating different versions of our site for
different languages, data providers, etc?

I'm making an Amazon affiliate site, and will eventually create a
version for Japan, Canada, Europe, etc.  And, I'd like to take my
engine, extract out Amazon.com from it, and plug in other affiliate
networks.  Each of these combinations will be a new App Engine site,
even though they reuse 95% of my code, because it'd be way too complex
to keep it together.

Are these valid use cases for our 10 sites?

And, if I need more than 10, is there any problem with my signing up
for another account for another 10 sites?

Thanks!!

- Blake