I just came back from not really messing with GAE for nearly a year,
and an old app that I installed has become inaccessible from the
control panel.  I go to the control panel and it only offers to me the
option to create a new application.  Well where is my old one?  Its
still accessible by the appname.appspot.com but I have no dashboard
for it.

Am I just lost and don't know where the dashboard app is?  Isn't this
it?

http://appengine.google.com/

Any help?  I'd like to just delete the old one, or at least overwrite
it, but I don't understand how the app is no longer associated with my
account for some reason.  Is there no support anywhere for technical
issues like this?