Hi Shinichi,

I had exactly the same problem as yours. As far as I know, currently
billing disabled app has limitation on max. 100 indexes. Billing
enabled app has limitation on max. 200 indexes. These numbers are not
billable and there are no ways we could further increase this number
,even if the app needs it and we are willing to pay more for the
required resources. Please correct me if that's not the case anymore
now.

- eric