Hi Everyone. Just a quick note that we just uploaded pre-release 1.3.2
SDKs for Python and Java to our Google Code project page:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/downloads/list

Both pre-release SDKs include RELEASE_NOTE files that indicate what's
new, but the App Engine back-ends have not yet been updated, so please
don't try to use these new features in production just yet. Please
test your existing applications locally using the new SDK and report
any bugs as soon as possible. Our next general release will likely
follow in the next couple of weeks barring any unforeseen issues.

Thanks,
- Jason