Hi,

I've just uploaded the code for my app to a fresh new app instance.
The app includes some index definitions, but there is no data in the
datastore whatsoever -- it is completely empty.

Over 40 minutes later, I still cannot run or test anything because the
app is still building indexes.  Why does it take so long to build
indexes when there is nothing to index?  Is this expected behavior?

I'd be grateful for any advice or tips on how to avoid this long
delay.

-- Ping