Hi there,

at the moment I have a Google Apps Standard Edition. Everything works
fine.

Now I want to add a new App Engine application to my account. I have
used the following link: https://appengine.google.com/start . After
creation of the application I constantly be redirected to the same url
instead of a overview of my applications. (https://
appengine.google.com/start)

I know my appengine applications are created because of the
Application Identifiers used for my applications are not available any
more.

The App Engine product is added to my panel (https://www.google.com/
accounts/ManageAccount) but I have no access to my App Engine
applications. (I can't see them either)

Please help me.
Heino

(Sorry for my bad english)