Who's going to know?

A website is outputted as html from the server, doesn't make any
difference if the file is created via script, or just outputed as is.

So as the difference is basically academic, so as long as your site
meets the ToU it should be fine.

A site like http://mytracks.appspot.com/ is pretty much a "static" website.