Hello,
  I had a few questions about the appengine data store.

1. Is there any way to tell the data store to not index expando's
dynamic properties?
2. Suppose I have a model:
class Foo(db.Expando):
  mem1 = db.IntegerProperty(indexed=True, blah..)

Then, I add the attribute mem2 (at runtime):
foo = Foo(mem1=100)
foo.mem2=200
foo.put()

And then run a task queue which adds mem2 for every entity of kind Foo
that doesn't have it.
All future entities created will always have it (say):
foo = Foo(mem1=blah, mem2=blah-blah)
foo.put()

Now, I redefine class Foo as:
class Foo(db.Expando):
  mem1 = db.IntegerProperty(indexed=True, blah..)
  mem2 = db.IntegerProperty(indexed=False, blah)

What will happen if I upload this new definition and use it with the
same data in the data store?

Also, what will happen if the type of mem2 is changed from
IntegerPropery to StringProperty, but the mem2 attributes has only
Integers stored?

Regards,
-Dhruv.