Hi,

While trying to deploy our internationalized GWT 2.0 application into
production we encountered the error : "Applications are limited to
3000 files, you have 3956.".

In fact, while developping we were limiting ourselves to one language
and one browser and had no problem. But once when we activated  a few
more languages and all browsers, we couldn't deploy our months of work
application anymore.  It's very annoying.

Is there anyway to increase the 3000 files limit ?

Thanx a lot for your help.

François
Bordeaux, FRANCE

App ID : i-wands