Hi All,

A little late here but the activities related to my app developed on
the app engine has been overwhelming.

Around a month back I launched my twitter app http://JustUnfollow.com
and on the same day it was featured on TechCrunch. Then followed a lot
of positive blog posts from many other top blogs and now as I write
this, I'm nearing 10,000 registered users!

I would like to thank the entire app engine community, developers and
everyone else involved. The forums helped me whenever I had doubts.
This was the first time I implemented something on the app engine and
what an experience it has been!

Please have a look at the app and your valuable feedback is always
welcome.