There's a number of bugs with this, unless it has been fixed in 1.3.2
- Specifically:

- The URL logged with each request is hardcoded to /stats.
- Some URL's in the appstats UI link to /stats, hardcoded.
- Some redirects in appstats are again, hardcoded.

I tried overriding the setting in appengine_config.py, but it still
did it.