Hi All,

I have a scenario where I track all the sales data for each day.
My Object signature looks like this:

class SalesData(db.Model):
  sales_amount = db.FloatProperty()
  when = db.DateProperty(auto_now_add=True)
  item = db.StringProperty()

the SalesData.sales_amount will be automatically incremented as and
when an item of some name is sold.

Now I need to print on a Graph which shows the items on y-axis,
sales_amount-s on the axes plane, and the dates on the x-axis.

I Used the graphy chart_api which makes the display part very easy;
But then, I need to fetch the data accordingly. ** group by dates,
items **

Can anyone guide me how I can get a list of different Items, grouped
by date ?

Thank you for all who answers this.