Hi.  My client has been trying to add me as a developer but not succeeding.

My client says that when they click on the button, the status changes
to 'Pending'.  Then they click on the link in the invitation e-mail
from google to confirm, then the developer's email just disappears...
They have tried this for a few times, but the same result.

What can we do?  I cannot help them to do with their e-mail addresses
because of their security policy.  I was just wondering if you could
add the e-mail as a developer.  The application ID is yogawms and the
e-mail address that we want to add as a developer is
no-reply-...@yogapayment.jp.

Thanks,

Shinichi