Hello,
As far as I understood all the user of an apps must have a GoogleMail-
Account. This would be ok but I want to limit the user of a apps to a
certain usergroup. I cant buy a google apps domain for this purpose so
the only chance to try the appengine could be if there is any
possibility to manage the access of the apps by myself. I read in the
documentation that all users with a google-Account may access the
application. This is not possible in our case. So my question is: Is
there any way to control which (google)account access the apps and
restrict the permissions?

Thx,
juergen