I have an entity with Collection property like this:

class MyEntity{
List<String> myStrCollection = new ArrayList<String>();
.....other properties......
}

Instance of MyEntity can contain myStrCollection property with 200
values;
I have about 10 different indexes containing filter by
myStrCollection.

So the question is:
is it OK to do such queries?
I read that BigTable would create a lot of index rows for one entity
with collection property and now I feel that such a big collection
could affect efficiency (saving or searching).